miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009

Emo diary by: Luis

October 23, 2007
I woke up today and did the normal things to go to school but when I was getting into the car my dad discovered the scar on my arm and he started screaming at me, now he doesn't want to talk with me unless I stop dresing and acting like I do. He wants me to stop being what I am!
My mom keeps buying me happy coulored clothes though she knows I'm not going to wear them. I have to save every penny I get and I have to work basicly to buy the clothes I want to wear.
In school lots of kids look at me as if I had three eyes or something, I hate people looking at me as if I was a freak, and there is a man that works in the cafeteria and keeps putting cheese in to my food and he knows I hate cheese.
No one talks to me exept my friends and they are like me.
I am tired of my life, I hate my life!
josua

No hay comentarios: